4.09.2010

Back from the trip.

I'm baaaaack! So anyway, two blog-worthy moments.

1. O RLY? I was in the car, and as we drove away, my dad is all, "So why did you want to bring the computer?" "To blog." I replied. "We haven't blogged in 2 years." my dad said. I left it at that, thinking, What else don't you know? My age?

2. OMG WOW! My sister and I were hiking the trail singing a campfire song to pass time. Suddenly, we stepped in 3-inch-deep mud. There go our shoes. She starts going, "Eep! Eep! Eep!" Then she begins bawling, and my dad's all "No crying, Bethany!" (yes, that is her name.) She says, "Will I have to hop on my good foot!?!?" My dad then gives us a lecture on why we should watch where we go. I start rattling off appropraite Penguins of Madagascar (later on will be refered to as PoM) quotes. Yanno how some people can say quotes from any show no matter what the circumstance? Yeah. And then, I suddenly realized - I'd been recording this entire thing! Once I figure out how to import videos off cell phones, I'll post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the beep. BEEP